THE ART OF BREATHING
Bodily, psychological, athletic, aesthetic, spiritual and healing processes can all be enhanced by learning and developing correct breathing technique.
Correct Breathing Technique and Exercises for:
* Health and Well-Being
* Breathing Therapy
"When the breath is dominated, mind is subdued." .............Hatha Yoga
"Better breathing technique, promotes better mind calming, body relaxation, higher energy levels, faster healing and helps one become more physically and mentally centred." .......N. Zi
"The Chain of Excellence: Breathing Technique - Physiology - Internal State - High Performance"
"With better breathing technique, one can even slow down the ageing process "
Health and Well-Being
Correct - Diaphragmatic Breathing Technique helps to:
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Relief from asthma
- Reduce panic attacks
- Relief from depression
- Reduces negative emotions
- Relief headaches, backaches, stomach aches, sleeplessness
- Reduces swelling
- Increase stamina
- Improve blood pressure
- Promotes release of mood enhancers - endorphins
- Increase energy levels
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve complexion
- Increase lung capacity
- Promotes better body waste
- Promote longevity
Correct - Diaphragmatic Breathing Technique for:
- Instant relaxation - mind and body calming
- Focus and concentration
- Staying power
- For work stress and anxiety management
- For Office environment - Specially developed for computer operators and office staff.
Performance and Sport
With correct breathing technique to enhance; Exercise, athletics, speech, singing and playing musical instruments
Breathing Coaching in sport
DBT - Diaphragmatic Breathing Technique
- For better performance, recovery and relaxation
- For beginners and advanced athletes
- Relaxation at high speeds, is the key to winning races and the Olympic gold medals "...JW, Popov
A - Z BREATHING
Everything you need to know about human breathing process and mechanics
ASCA World Clinic Presentation, Florida, Sep 2005
A-Z Breathing - Mind Map
Deep Breathing (DBT) - Mind Map
For Seminars, Workshops, Tuition, Coaching, Therapy
Contact: Mr S Gul - BSc, NLP MP, AL Consultant Practitioner
Tel: 00 44 20 8886 1119 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What is the most effective breathing technique for swimmers?
Coach Shev Gul takes a look at diaphragmatic breathing for swimmers and how to achieve it while swimming.
Using this breathing method in swim practice could help a swimmer perform better in.
for Improved Swimming Performance